Friday, 29 April 2016 - Sunday, 1 May 2016
Sydney Motorsport Park
Rennsport returns in 2016 at Eastern Creek Raceway in Sydney, at Sydney Motorsport Park, April 29 to May 01, 2016.
ENTRIES CLOSE 8th APRIL
Don't miss out on being part of this years Porsche Motorsport Festival.
It will be a highlight on the Australian motorsport calendar, particularly for Porsche enthusiasts. Check your calendar and see if you can get along to an outstanding weekend of fun with your favourite marque.
For those with a CAMS Competition Licence and a suitable car there are Group S & N Category and a Sports Car Race Category including IROC Series cars.
For club level drivers there will be 3 Regularity Groups based on the age of your Porsche and also catering for novices in newer cars who may be able to run with the slower older cars depending on entry numbers.
Regularity 1. Pre 1974 cars
Regularity 2. 1974 - 1996
Regularity 3. 1996 onwards
Only a CAMS L2S licence is required as per our CAMS Club Sprints.
A great chance to drive the GP Circuit at Sydney Motorsport Park (Eastern Creek) with 1 practice plus 4 runs over the 3 day festival.
Please see the Porsche Rennsport Australia Information sheet for further details including online entry with Sydney Motorsport Park / ARDC.
The festival will include a number of highlights such as:
- Porsche Carrera Cup Australia Pro-Am
- Porsche’s ‘Rolling Museum’ (my favourite part of 2013) – a selection of iconic race cars that have played a key role in shaping the Porsche brand.
- Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Australia
- Porsche demonstrations, historic and modern sports car races and Porsche Regularity.
In addition to the on-track events, Porsche Rennsport Australia will also retain its comprehensive off-track entertainment, featuring:
- Porschestrasse car display,
- Concours d’Elegance and Show ‘n’ Shine,
- Porsche Centre Rennsport pop-up dealership, and
- ·Kids Zone including Porsche Kids Driving School.
The 2013 Porsche Rennsport Australia event attracted over 500 Porsches to the Sydney Motorsport Park venue with a two-day crowd of approximately 4,000.
Do yourself a favour and make your way to Rennsport 2106 and you will not be disappointed.