Sunday, 23 September 2012
Ormiston House, Cleveland 10:00am - 4:00pm
UPDATE – DETAILS SECTION NOW INCLUDED
OFFICALS NEEDED - HELP OUT ON THE DAY AND RECIEVE AN EVENT T-SHIRT
The Porsche Club of Queensland’s Annual Concours is just over a fortnight away.
23rd September at Ormiston House, Wellington Point.
This event in recent years has been the biggest event Ormiston House has ever had.
It’s understandable, given the quality and variety of the Porsche Marque that is presented on the day.
We encourage Porsche Club Members, Porsche owners and the general public to come along and enjoy the day.
Ormiston House has a terrific outlook to Moreton Bay, and old world charm, with tea and scones being available on the verandah overlooking the event and the bay. Catering tents will be onsite for those looking for something more substantial.
As usual there will be a surprise unique vehicle from one of the various car collections associated with the club, and Porsche Australia will have a selection from their current range on display.
This will be Porsche Club Queensland’s sanctioned Concours event for 2012 with viewing from 10am and a trophy presentation after lunch at 2pm. (Entrants should plan to arrive between 8am and 9am)
Visitors can expect to see everything from the iconic 356, and the V8 front engined 928, to the well-known 911’s, Boxsters and Caymans, through to the latest GT models, Cayennes and Panameras. There will be something for all car lovers, and a rarity to see such a broad range of models in the one place.
This year for the first time ever, a limited number of Souvenir T-Shirts will be available for sale to Club Members and the general public. T-shirts are available for pre-order now at a discounted rate ($25.00) for collection at the event, and limited numbers and sizes will be available on the day at the regular price ($30.00).
The event is proudly sponsored by various companies including:
The Porsche Centre Brisbane will be bringing several vehicles along from their current range and Porsche representatives will be onsite during the proceedings.
Who may display their vehicle at the event
- All financial members of the QLD Porsche Club are welcome to bring their vehicles along for display, whether they are entering the Concours event or not. Display parking will be made available for all.
- Entry to Ormiston House is subject to a per person Entry Fee.
Who may enter their vehicle in the Concours
- Concours Entry is open to all Financial Members of the QLD Porsche Club, and is subject to a small Entrance Fee.
- Concours Entry Forms are required for all vehicles and are available online, or as a downloadable PDF on the club website, or via email from Tim Place (details below).
- Concours Entrance Fee - per vehicle: $5.00
- Ormiston House Entrance Fee - per person: Adult $5.00 Child $1.00
- Concours Competitors will be marshalled into position from 7:00 am.
- Concours Competitors need to arrive in time to have their vehicle parked and Entry Form submitted prior to the 9:00 am briefing.
- Display vehicles need to arrive in time to have their vehicle parked by 10:00 am.
- Viewing open to the public 10:00 am.
- Vehicle movements on the site between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm will only be permitted in emergency situations.
- Trophy Presentation 2:00 pm.
- Vehicle departures from 2:30 pm.
- Devonshire Teas.
- BBQ Lunch.
Come along and be part of this iconic event, and don’t forget your camera.
For further information contact : Tim Place 0419 707 905