Porsche Club of Queensland President
The President is the principle leader of the Porsche Club of Queensland and has overall responsibility for the Club’s administration.
The President sets the overall annual committee agenda (consistent with the views of members), helps the committee prioritise its short and long term goals and then keeps the committee on track by working within that overall framework. At the operational level, the major function of the President is to facilitate effective committee meetings, day to day problem solving and responding to (and evaluating) financial club member concerns as they arise.
In summary the President co-ordinates the efforts of committee members in their respective areas of responsibility in order to present to members initiatives, programs, and development plans ensuring sound management and a viable base for future activities.
The President is elected by Porsche Club Queensland members and responsible for representing the views of the Porsche Club of Queensland members.
The President is responsible for the:
• Runs the monthly club nights at Porsche Centre's
• Manages monthly committee meetings.
• Manages the annual general meeting.
• Act as a facilitator for Porsche Club of Queensland activities
• The President shall ensure that all business of the Porsche Club of Queensland is carried out in accordance with the Porsche Club of Queensland Constitution, policies and by-laws.
• Assist the Committee in the development of annual plans for the Club.
• Assist the Committee in the creation, renewal and approval of new Porsche Club of Queensland policies or by-laws for good governance where needed.
• Ensure any Porsche Club of Queensland policies and by-laws are upheld and reviewed/updated annually.
• Ensure the planning and budgeting for the future is carried out in accordance with the wishes of the members.
Being the President of the Porsche Club of Queensland is an opportunity to contribute to the overall development of the Club.
The club President also ensures the elected Porsche Club of Queensland committee is a friendly, dedicated team who welcomes new club members.
Contact Email: Wagner Higgins