Saturday, 12 May 2012
You are about to enter Round 6 and Round 7 of the 2012 Porsche Club Queensland Motorsport Championship to be held at Queensland Raceway on the 12th May this will be an AM Sprint, Motorkhana and PM Happy laps Passenger rides and Testing Laps.
The entry fee's are Per Driver and set at:
AM Sprint: $170 (Lunch is included for ALL drivers)
Motorkhana only (morning) $40
PM Practice and or Testing Laps: $60
Both AM Sprint Motorkhana and PM Laps: $220 (Lunch is included for ALL Drivers)
Important!! things to note about the day:
1. AASA Licence Required
2. Gates open at 6.30am
3. Scrutiny and document check-in will commence at 6.40am
4. Run Group 1 Cars should be line up at pit exit ready to run prior to drivers briefing.
5. Drivers briefing will be held at 7:55am
6. A mandatory extended Drivers briefing will be held for novice drivers.
7. Runs will commence at 8.00am sharp
8. Morning sprints will run to approximately 1.30 – 2 , afternoon session following
9. It will be up to the competitors to lunch between group runs, No interuption to the morning programme until 2pm
10. Untimed Passenger rides, Happy and Testing Laps will commence again at approx 1.30 - 2 pm
11. We ask that all competitors understand the importance of getting to the circuit early, getting their vehicle ready and sticking to the above time frames to maximise track time for all competitors.If you are not ready to run in your group, you will miss that run.
You can download the Event Entry Pack which includes: Supplementary Regulations, Scrutiny and Indemnity Forms.
You MUST enter online using the Enter this Event Link
Please ensure you complete all fields on the online entry. You will receive a confirmation email shortly after submitting your entry.